An Experienced Legal Team Working For You
At Gig Harbor Law, we strive to earn a long-term professional relationship with our clients. We have extensive experience providing accessible and responsive legal assistance and counsel on a wide variety of legal matters. Let us earn your trust.
Practice diversification is one of the hallmarks of our firm. We draw from our knowledge of a range of practice areas to better inform our clients on the probability of resolving their case successfully.
At Gig Harbor Law, we treat every client with respect and integrity. We will sit down with you and have an open and honest discussion about realistic expectations. Our attorneys will advise you on the strengths and weaknesses of each available option to identify the best possible plan to meet your goals.
We are not the average run of the mill law firm. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with honest counsel and high quality representation for each area of our legal practice from personal injury, estate planning to business matters and real estate issues. We don’t encourage or pressure clients to make hasty decisions.
What We Can Do For You
Our representation includes:
- Personal injury: We can help you recover from injuries caused by the negligence of others by ensuring that you receive fair compensation for your financial losses and pain and suffering. Our firm will never recover more than your net amount so long as your case is settled short of mediation, arbitration or trial.
- Business law matters: Our accessible and responsive representation allows you to concentrate on what you do best – running your business.
- Probate, Estate Planning And Trust Management: We can assist in putting a plan in place and ensuring that your loved ones are provided for according to your wishes.
- Real estate and construction: We handle everything related to real estate, including landlord-tenant matters, construction, sale/lease negotiations, contractor and subcontractor disputes, and easement and boundary line issues.
- Judgment enforcement: We aid clients in getting the compensation that they are entitled to according to a court decision. When we take on a judgment enforcement case, we charge no upfront or out-of-pocket costs, meaning we don’t get paid unless you do.
Contact Our Law Firm Today
To speak with our attorney, please contact us by calling 253-313-1396 or reaching out to us online.