Putting Your Life Back Together After A Crash
Motor vehicle accidents are extremely common. Unfortunately, they can also be life-changing, shattering your world in an instant.
If you need help putting the pieces of your life back together, turn to our accessible and responsive team at Gig Harbor Law. We can represent you anywhere in Pierce, Kitsap, Mason and King counties and beyond. Call us at 253-313-1396 if you were harmed in a:
- Car crash: Many auto accidents are caused by drunk drivers and distracted drivers (such as teens sending text messages behind the wheel). In situations where the other driver’s negligence was particularly glaring and wrong, you may be entitled to punitive damages. This is extra money awarded to you as a punishment against the at-fault party.
- Truck accident: Sometimes semi-truck accidents are caused by the trucker’s negligence, such as when he or she speeds, abuses drugs behind the wheel or drives too many hours in a row. In other situations, the trucking company itself is at fault for overloading the vehicle, failing to maintain it or failing to properly train its employees.
- Motorcycle collision: It’s true that many drivers fail to notice motorcycles or make room for them on the road. As a result, some motorcyclists end up suffering traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and other types of trauma.
- Boating accident: In Washington, boat operators are required to follow certain rules and watch out for other boaters, swimmers, divers, etc. However, some boaters seem to think that the law doesn’t apply on the water and end up endangering other people’s lives.
If you have been injured in any of the above situations, let us advocate for you. We are also available to handle cases involving buses, ATVs and a wide range of other motor vehicles. Don’t wait to get us on your side. We go above and beyond average expectations to provide the same top quality representation demanded and expected of us by our business and real estate clients.
How Much Does It Cost To Hire An Attorney?
Many people worry that hiring a lawyer costs far too much money. If you’re worried about how to afford a personal injury attorney, worry no longer. We handle all injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means we only get paid if you get paid. Not only is this a great deal for you, but you can rest assured that we have the motivation to diligently seek results on your behalf.
Let’s Talk – Set Up A Free Initial Consultation
To talk with us, please call 253-313-1396 or send us an email message. We offer a free initial consultation* regarding your personal injury matter, and we will charge no fees unless we secure compensation for you. Further, we commit in our retainer agreement that our firm will never recover more than your net amount so long as the case is settled short of mediation, arbitration or trial.
* We offer free consultation for personal injury cases.